The Philippine National Health Research System (PNHRS) through the Philippine Council for Health Research and Development (DOST-PCHRD), is implementing the HERDIN Plus online learning program. This program aims to provide online instruction for research institutions on how to manage and disseminate their research outputs using the HERDIN Plus System.
Part of the program is an online training activity starting September 2020. At the end of the training, research institutions are expected to consistently contribute their research outputs using the System.
Below are the requirements for the online training:
• Internet Connection, Laptop, research outputs and records
• Proposed platform: Zoom or Google meet
• Venue: Own workstation, function room is not required
• Duration: Maximum of 5 hours per institution
• Researchers, research office staff, ICT and library staff
• Preferred number of participants per institution: 20
This is a first come first serve online slot allocation.