The Department of Science and Technology - Philippine Council for Health Research and Development (DOST-PCHRD) is calling for proposals for 2021-2022 in the following research program areas:
• Mental Health
• OMICS Technology for Health
• Dengue and Other Arboviruses
• Functional Food
• Biomedical Engineering and Health Technologies
• Information and Communication Technology for Health
• Disaster Risk Reduction and Climate Change Adaptation in Health
You may access the materials, including relevant guidelines and forms in this Google Drive link: https://drive.goocile.com/drive/folders/1h-pCqBxcAufKM-VdbV0WmK1a76rCosA?usp=sharing.
Registration for the Researcher Database is already available at the DOST Project Management Information System (http://dpmis.dost.gov.ph/). However, submission of research proposals and other requirements will be accessible from April 1, 2020 until April 30, 2020 only.
An instructional video entitled DPMIS Video is also available in the Google Drive folder to assist you. You may also send your inquiries regarding the submission process to the Integrated Management System Team (pmis(a,dost.gov.ph). We will update you should there be any changes in the call details and schedules as the COVID-19 situation unfolds.
May we also remind you that the following supplementary document requirements should be submitted:
• Workplan Schedule (Gantt Chart of Activities)
• Appropriate clearance needed (Ethics clearance; Biosafety clearance; Animal care and use clearance)
• Informed consent form (for research involving human participants)
• Case report form, if applicable
• Endorsement of agency head
• Duties and Responsibilities of each project personnel
• Letter of request addressed to PCHRD Executive Director
For further inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact the respective program managers listed on the last slide of the PCHRD Call for Proposals powerpoint which can be accessed in the Google Drive
folder. Due to the current COVID-19 situation in the country, online consultations via email or video call/conference shall be the preferred mechanism in the meantime for safety reasons.
We would highly appreciate disseminating these information to your colleagues who might also be interested in submitting a research proposal.
Thank you very much and we hope to work with you soon.