Call for Research Proposals
Calling the attention of all researchers!
The Region 1 Health Research and Development Consortium – Research Management Committee is now accepting capsule proposals for possible funding in line with the below listed research agenda.
NATIONAL PRIORITY RESEARCH AGENDA (NUHRA)
- Responsive Health Systems
- Research to Enhance and Extend Healthy Lives
- Holistic Approaches to Health and Wellness
- Health Resiliency
- Global Competitiveness and Innovation in Health
- Research in Equity and Health
REGIONAL PRIORITY RESEARCH AGENDA (RUHRA)
- Triple Burden of Disease
- Health of Vulnerable Populations
- Drug Discovery and Development
- Health Technology and Innovations
- Food Safety and Nutrition
- Health Governance and Policies
- Functional Foods and Nutraceuticals
- Health Financing
Submit your proposals following the prescribed PCHRD Capsule Research Proposal Form until May 31, 2019.