The Department of Science and Technology - Philippine Council for Health Research and Development (DOST-PCHRD) is calling for proposals for 2021-2022 in the following research program areas:
• Mental Health
• OMICS Technology for Health
• Dengue and Other Arboviruses
• Functional Food
• Biomedical Engineering and Health Technologies
• Information and Communication Technology for Health
• Disaster Risk Reduction and Climate Change Adaptation in Health
You may access the materials, including relevant guidelines and forms in this Google Drive link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1h-pCqBxcA_ufKM-VdbV0WmKla76rCosA?usp=sharing.
Registration for the Researcher Database is already available at the DOST Project Management Information System (http://dpmis.dost.gov.ph/). However, submission of research proposals and other requirements will be accessible from April 1, 2020 until April 30, 2020 only.